Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Translate To Vietnamese
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low fat low sodium vietnamese food
- Low calorie low sodium vietnamese food
- Low fat low calorie vietnamese food
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nutrition of the vietnamese banh mi grilled chicken sandwich
- Low carb high protein vietnamese food
- How to translate dna to mrna?
- What is medical translation?
- Daily eating habits of the vietnamese