Doctor insights on:
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a difference between thyroid storm and thyrotoxicosis?
- How long are you at risk during a thyroid storm?
- Emedicine thyroid storm
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a thyroid storm?
- Hyperthyroidism vs thyroid storm
- Can hpv cause thyroid goiter?
- What is a thyroid nodual?
- Thyroid storm after thyroidectomy