Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Problems And Rapid, Shallow Breathing
Shallow breathing: Shallow fast breathing can occur in a number of pathological states. If a person is severely dehydrated and develops acid build up in the blood stream and possibly shock, then the patient might have this type of breathing. This is not typical of most cases of mild dehydration. ...Read more
Many options: First, do you really mean homeopathic? Homeopathy is a specific system of healing & many confuse it with holistic or herbal medicine. Homeopathy is highly indidualized- 10 people with shallow breathing will probably need 10 different medicines- so you need to see a homeopath! i also advise breathing exercises- see the tao of natural breathing by dennis lewis. See my comment below:. ...Read more
No: If the pain comes with breathing it may be from muscle spasm or lung disease. If you pulled a muscle recently it may cause sharp pain with breathing lasting for seconds. If you feel sick, has fever and cough, you may have pneumonia. If your breathing is shallow it may due to the pain. If you are short of breath, see a doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If the thyroid is enlarged, how do the doctors know it's stopping a person's breathing other than by asking?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shallow breathing
- Is shallow breathing a symptom of intussusception?
- Recurring shallow breathing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for shallow breathing
- Chest pain shallow breathing
- Shallow breathing while asleep
- Shallow breathing hyperventilation lupus
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free