Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Problems Give False Pregnancy
Can be: If you've had a prior thyroid problem, make sure your thyroid has been returned to normal before you attempt to get pregnant. Then it's just as if you didn't have a problem. The one exception is rare anti-fertility antibodies from hashimoto's thyroiditis, but they can check for those and treat if necessary. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Controversial: Pregnancy tests measure the level of HCG in urine or blood. So a woman using HCG to trigger ovulation may as do women using HCG for weight loss. Controversial are meds such as those used to treat epilepsy, parkinson's, some diuretics and some tranquilizers. If positive, see your doctor. ...Read more
No: No, it can't.Get a more detailed answer ›
After stopping Depo-Provera then gettin on the pill to get a period then stopping dat. Can that give you false pregnancy symptoms.
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can the doctors office pregnancy test give a false negative?
- Do blue dye pregnancy tests give false positives?
- Can a blood pregnancy test give a false negative?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an ovarian cyst give a false pregnancy?
- Will ovarian cysts give false positive on pregnancy test
- Can a pregnancy test give a false negative?
- What can give a false negative pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free