Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Nodules Goiter Sore Throat
So thyroid nodules. Quite a few, and a couple over 1.5cm. Bx on tues.Chronic sore throat&nodules so big it's hard to swallow. Waiting on bw. ?Cancer or
Not necessarily: Hope your biopsies are benign.Get a more detailed answer ›
Had bx of thyroid multiple nodules.Low cortisol .01, low acth 3, trbl swallowing, sore throat, &breathing @times, high white count chronic.Possibly cx?
I had biopsies of thyroid nodules today my neck muscles are hurting more and feel tight
what should I look for if something did go wrong
my throat is sore
my ears hurt real bad here and there when i move to get up
You : You should have no serious problems from fine needle aspiration biopsy but if you have continued pain or swelling call the doctor who performed the biopsies. You might be achy for about a day. You can feel pain in the ear because of how your nerves work even though it was your thyroid and your ear was not biopsied. This is called referred pain. Sometimes people will tense their neck muscles because of pain elsewhere in the neck. I hope you feel better today and the biopsies are all negative (no cancer). ...Read more
Dx few yrs back with mulitnodular goiter, recently developed sore throat, with pain in throat and upper chest upon swallowing, could the 2 be related?
Yes indeedie: Absolutely.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thyroid nodules and sore throat
- Thyroid nodules sore throat
- Thyroid nodule throat sore
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Multi goiter nodule thyroid
- What is a thyroid goiter or nodule?
- Symptoms of thyroid nodules and goiter
- Explain surgery for thyroid nodule goiter
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free