Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Nodules Fast Growing
Variable: Thyroid nodules are variable in their growth patterns. Some can grow quickly in size, particularly if there is a cystic component to the nodule. Your doctor will usually suggest an ultrasound to follow the growth of the nodule every 6 months to one year, depending on the level of suspicion. ...Read more
If they just found a 1.1 CM solid thyroid nodule how fast should I get it biopsy will this starts to grow very quickly?
Do growing thyroid nodules equal cancer? I have 2 that have increased in size. The largest measured 1.9x1.7cm in oct. Now 2.6x2.7cm. Worried...
Evaluation: A growing nodule should undergo a fine needle aspiration under ultrasound. If positive for cancer, then proceed to surgery. If negative, it should be followed serially with ultrasound to track for changes. If no changes on subsequent ultrasounds and it's not causing breathing or swallowing problem, you might not need to do anything. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wouldn't a 1.1x1c.M. Solid thyroid nodule already be growing ? It couldn't have started at that size could it ?
Thyroid nodule: Of course the nodule starts from small abnormal cells to large mass. Thyroid nodule is either not noticed or checked by patient. It can be incidental finding on us or ct for neck for other reasons. Important thing is to take care of it. See endocrinologist. Pls read http:// doctorrajput.Com thanks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fast growing thyroid nodule
- Fast growing thyroid nodules indicative of
- Fast growing thyroid goiter
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do thyroid nodules multiply fast?
- What is considered a fast rate of growth for a thyroid nodule that is solid?
- Benign thyroid nodule growing
- Heterogeneous thyroid gland without discrete nodule means
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online