Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Nodule Feel Sick
What's your opinion on doing a fna biopsy on a thyroid nodule that is "ill-defined" and "hypervascular" but only 6 mm?
7 x 17 mm large thyroid nodule, others also, cause dizziness, tingling, head numbness, sick feeling?
No: But it should be evaluated and biopsied. Make sure you're on brand name replacement. ...Read more
My ultrasound showed cervical lymphadenopathy and hetergeneous ill-defined solid thyroid nodule. Could this be cancer?
In certain cases: Many thyroid nodules need to be surgically removed, while others will never require surgery. Each case is individualized and there are many gray areas. It is really difficult to give a meaningful response to that question in the absence of a history and physical examination. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you feel thyroid nodules?
- What does a nodule in your thyroid feel like?
- Diarrhea thyroid nodule lump sensation in throat feeling sick
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nodules of thyroid
- Nodules in the thyroid
- Thyroid nodules
- Feel sick but no fever
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online