Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Medication Glucomannan
I want to take glucomannan but will that interfere with my thyroxine and vitamin D tablets? I've had thyroid cancer in the past
Glucomannan: Glucomannan is a sugar made from the root of the konjac plant. Glucommanan powder, capsules, and tablets are used as medicine to treat constipation. It may also slow the absorption of sugar and cholesterol from the gut, helping to control sugar levels in diabetes, and reducing cholesterol levels. Do not know if it will result in interference with medications. Why do you want to take it? ...Read more
If hydroxycut and lipozene dont work .... i have pcos and a thyroid problem (i take meds) plain diet and exercise is not showing a difference!
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take garcinia cambogia with thyroid medication?
- How long can you go without thyroid medication?
- When to take vitamin d when you are taking thyroid medication
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for thyroid medication cytomel to work?
- Can thyroid medication elevate your liver enzymes and cause pain?
- Does decaffeinated coffee affect the absorption of thyroid medication?
- Dangers of taking flaxseed oil while taking thyroid medication
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free