Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Medication Contraindications
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can you go without thyroid medication?
- When to take vitamin d when you are taking thyroid medication
- How long does thyroid medication take to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can thyroid medication elevate your liver enzymes and cause pain?
- Does decaffeinated coffee affect the absorption of thyroid medication?
- Dangers of taking flaxseed oil while taking thyroid medication
- Centroid thyroid medication side effects
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free