Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Medication Anti Androgen
Anything is possible: But I strongly advise against buying any medications online. You will not know if the medication is actually what you intended to purchase. Even if it is, the drug may have been adulterated or contaminated. I strongly advise against purchasing drugs online. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Smoking and drugs: Yes, most definitely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Decrease in hormones: Taking an anti androgen decreases male hormones. Low levels of testosterone/dhea can lead to fatigue, low energy levels, depression, decrease in memory/focus concentration, abdominal fat, change in cholesterol; do not take this unless you are under the supervision of a physician for a medical condition. ...Read more
Several for purpose?: Finsteride blocks many unwanted side-effects of testosterone, by blocking its conversion to 5-dht, which causes baldness (male pattern), prostatic hypertrophy, and excess hair growth elsewhere. Minoxidil applied topically (rogaine) has a similar topical effect. Spironolactone also is effective! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take garcinia cambogia with thyroid medication?
- How long can you go without thyroid medication?
- Natural food anti androgen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does thyroid medication take to work?
- How long does it take for thyroid medication cytomel to work?
- Can thyroid medication elevate your liver enzymes and cause pain?
- Does decaffeinated coffee affect the absorption of thyroid medication?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free