Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Makes Crackling Noises
Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. -
And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges. Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL
-TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
Not at same time: A person might be both hyper- and hypothyroid at different times in his/her life, but you can't be 'actively' both at the same time, nosiree. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Crackling noise in throat thyroid
- Is it safe to eat barley when you have acid reflux?
- What does acid reflux look like?
- Crackling in ear loud noise
- Inner ear crackling noise
- Foods that can make you itchy
- What does acid reflux taste like?
- Crackling lungs noise
- Crackling noise in my neck
- Crackling noise in sinuses
- Crackling noise in back of head
- Crackling noise in ear and dizziness
- Crackling noise in right ear
- Strange indentation above butt crack
- Thyroid disease have skin lesions that spontaneous appear and burst bleed
- Have little pimple on scalp that bleeds a lot when picked
- I had a biopsy on a lung nodule and it was bengn but the same nodule grew could this be cancer
- If dr suspected tumour on liver what are next steps
- Can mold caused nodules be cured?
- Is it true that mango helps acid reflux?