Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of A Thyroid Level Of 23
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
We have case , femal patien , age 60 years, the TSH less than 0.05 while T4 in normal range , and she has not any symptom of thyroidism , is it ok ?
Subclinical hyperthy: A low TSH with a normal T4 and no symptoms is usually subclinical hyperthyroidism. She may have a multinodular goiter that is autonomously functioning, or very early graves disease. A T3 level and free T4 level should be checked. There is a higher risk of developing atrial fibrillation despite the normal T4 level, but many endocrinologists would just follow her levels for progression. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms of a unbalanced thyroid?
- What are symptoms of very low hemoglobin level?
- What are symptoms of your thyroid acting up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of thyroid gland bruising easily?
- What are symptoms of low cortisol levels in children?
- What are the symptoms of thyroid problems in women?
- What are the symptoms of low oestrogen levels?
- What are the symptoms of low thyroid levels?