Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Feels Full
Hashimoto thyroidism, HGH bld pressure vitamin d sufficient, excess weight gain, feel tired all the time, would amphetamine boost my energy?
Yes, but: It would be potentially dangerous and possibly illegal depending upon the source of the amphetamines. Why put something in your body that is harmful and can potentially kill you? Also get off the armour thyroid, which is ground up pig tissue and have your doctor put you on brand name T4 replacement, which is better and safer. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bladder feels full but can only pee a little
- Enlarged thyroid feels like food stuck in throat
- Feel full after eating a little
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would make your stomach feel full without eating?
- Bladder still feels full after urinating
- What does it mean when the thyroid is full?
- Thyroid throat feels tight jaw pressure
- I feel full and bloated even if i only eat one meal a day