Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Essentials By Healthy Choice Naturals
I am donating plasma for about five months now and I have hypo thyroidism and take 250 mcgs gaining weight low iron low protein is donating healthy?
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Healthy food choices for eczema
- Healthier lifestyle choices
- Is chocolate milk a healthy choice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is velveeta a healthy food choice?
- Is cream of wheat a healthy choice?
- Healthy food choices for teenagers
- 10 healthy lifestyle choices
- Healthy choice nutritionals thyroid essentials