Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Disorder And Itchy Ears
I have itchy ears all the time I scratch with a qtip and its gets better but then it starts right back. What would that be? or what meds can I take?
I have chronic itchy ears. What can I do to stop them from itching so much instead of using q tips.
Itchy ears: It would probably be best to find out why you have so much itching and address that problem. Most likely, you have an allergy that manifests as itching in your ears. If that's the cause, an antihistamine such as Benadryl or Zyrtec (or others) should help. If not, see an ENT doctor to make sure there's nothing there of greater concern. And you are right..don't use q-tips in your ears. ...Read more
I've been experiencing very itchy ears, i constantly use cotton buds but there is no dirt, instead blood comes out, what could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sore throat and itchy ears
- What causes itchy throat and ears?
- Scratchy throat and itchy ears
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes itchy and burning ear lobes?
- Itchy ears and roof of mouth
- Remedy for itchy ears and throat
- High white blood cell count and thyroid disorder
- Can thyroid nodules cause pain in your throat and ears?