Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Damaging Foods To Avoid
I have hashimito's thyroidism, hypothyroidism, what foods should I avoid? Am taking T4 50mg during the week, T4 75mg at weekends. Thank you.
For Simplification..: Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. - And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges . Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL -TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Foods to avoid with an underactive thyroid
- Foods avoid enlarged thyroid goiter
- Foods to avoid prior to a thyroid uptake scan
- Avoid foods
- Vegetables to avoid for thyroid
- What herbs to avoid for the thyroid?
- Does clenbuterol damage your thyroid?
- Choking strangling cause thyroid damage
- Foods to avoid with an overactive thyroid