Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Collar Panorex
I have a painful lump above my collar bone and another one on my neck near my thyroid.
Blood tests show no infection.
What should I do next?
See your doctor: You could still have an infection with normal blood tests. If it is not an infection you might need the lumps biopsied. ...Read more
Sore throat on left side near collar on and off for weeks. Feels like mucus there. Heart palps randomly in past months. Could it be thyroid?
Subacute: thyroiditis very likely, see endocrinologistGet a more detailed answer ›
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hpv cause thyroid goiter?
- What is a thyroid nodual?
- Movable small lump on collar bone normal lymph node or a sign of something
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pain under collar bone
- Pain below right collar bone
- Inflammation of the thyroid
- Pain in upper right chest under collar bone
- Use of thyroid collar during dental radiographs