Doctor insights on:
Thyroid And Exploding Anger
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can thyroid problems cause dizziness and lightheaded feelings?
- What are normal thyroid ts3 and ts4 levels?
- Honey and cinnamon for thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dry throat and mouth caused by thyroid problems
- Thyroid problem and strong urine smell
- Tonsil stones and thyroid
- What is ts4 and ts3 thyroid testing?
- Can thyroid nodules cause pain in your throat and ears?