Doctor insights on:
Thyroid And Dark Circles
What tests should i have for suspected thyroid related constant midsternum pains, itchy skin, tiredness dark circles under eyes, hairloss (fine hair)?
WHAT TESTS?: SEE YOUR PCP WHO WILL PROBABLY ORDER SEVERAL APPROPRIATE LAB TESTS. BEST LUCK ...Read more
I have irregular menses, heavy eye's, continuous dark circles, dry hair, thyroid-normal , hb-11.2, father had renal failure, can u please help?
Ok, hold on, don't : Go make your will yet. Sleeping well at night? Stress level elevated? Crying spells? Issues with weight? You may be having irregular menses b/c you are not ovulating regularly. This is pcos, usually. This can put you at risk for a mood problem, often signified by sleep disruption. There is a link to diabetes, if pcos, metformin can help and prevent dm in many cases. I'm sure ur kidneys r ok. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lupus cause dark circles and puffiness around eyes?
- Dark circles on neck thyroid nodule
- Dark blemishes on neck shape circle or oval thyroid nodule
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hypothyroidism and dark circles
- Vitamin deficiency and dark circles under the eyes
- Eyes sunken in and dark circles
- Thyroid nodule accompanied by fatigue and circles under the eyes
- Do heart problems cause dark circles under the eyes and fatigue?