Doctor insights on:
Thrush Symptom Measles
No comparison: Thrush is a yeast infection in the baby's mouth and shows up as white, cheesy like material on the tongue, gums and sides of the mouth that doesn't scrape off like milk remnants. Measles is a rash all over the body and koplik spots are red spot on the inside of the cheeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My son has what looks like measels.It started on face then knee, now it's pretty much everywhere.He also has what looks like thrush in mouth.Any idea
Suspicious rash : I think given how concerned you are that you should get your son into see his family physician or pediatrician soon. He sounds like he is very ill. ...Read more
Fever/Cough/cough/ru: The signs and symptoms of Measles It starts with high fever,runnu nose and cough and red watery eyes Two or three days later tiny white spots called Koplik Spots appear inside the mouth 3TO5 5 days after the symptoms start Rash begins like red spots on face and spreads to trunk,neck arms and legs and fever may get higher to 104 degree farenheight ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i tell the difference between thrush and a symptom of measles?
- Whats the difference between measles an thrush
- Worst oral thrush symptom
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Worst german measles symptom
- Is rash on chest a symptom of measles?
- Is crying a symptom of oral thrush?
- Is rash a symptom of oral thrush?
- Talk to a dermatologist online