Doctor insights on:
Thrush How To Make It Go Away
Treated?: If treated, days to weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
Candida albicans: Is a condition caused by fungus candida albicans. The symptoms are: "cottage cheese-like" withe deposit, pain and slightly bleeding. The condition is a minor problem if you're healthy individual. Good news it is treatable with antifungal and amphotericin b. Rec. See your dentist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
I have thrush and it won't go away. I'm not sure what to do. It keeps coming back and right now I am in pain .
Seek attention: You should seek attention. While thrush is easily treated, it can be an indication of other illness such as diabetes (out of control). There are other illness that cause symptoms in the mouth that might be thought of as thrush but are not. If you are on antibiotics, it would making curing more difficult. Again if this is truly thrush it should be easy to eliminate by a physician prescription. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to make a risen go away?
- How to make bolis go away?
- How to make a hemorrhoid go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does thrush take to go away?
- How to make dry skin go away fast?
- How to make a hemorrhoid go away fast?
- How to make menstrual cramps go away?
- Talk to a dermatologist online