Doctor insights on:
Thrush How To Make It Go Away
What makes my oral thrush that I've had for 4 years go away 2 or 3 hours upon waking but hurt with toothpaste and most foods all day ?
Treated?: If treated, days to weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have thrush and it won't go away. I'm not sure what to do. It keeps coming back and right now I am in pain .
Seek attention: You should seek attention. While thrush is easily treated, it can be an indication of other illness such as diabetes (out of control). There are other illness that cause symptoms in the mouth that might be thought of as thrush but are not. If you are on antibiotics, it would making curing more difficult. Again if this is truly thrush it should be easy to eliminate by a physician prescription. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Candida albicans: Is a condition caused by fungus candida albicans. The symptoms are: "cottage cheese-like" withe deposit, pain and slightly bleeding. The condition is a minor problem if you're healthy individual. Good news it is treatable with antifungal and amphotericin b. Rec. See your dentist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take thrush to go away?
- How long does it take oral thrush to go away?
- How do you make a boil on your vagina go away before it gets bigger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it typically take for a sunburn to go away?
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- How to make my gum swelling go away quickly?
- How long does it take for a kidney infection to go away?
- Talk to a dermatologist online