Doctor insights on:
Throat Ulcer Remedies
I have been diagnostic throat ulcer! now is taking anti-inflammation IV drugs, but the ulcer never gone! any other treatment for me?
Tmd bioenergetics: Usually some stress is a trigger. Lack of sleep, poor nutrition, studying for finals, and poor oral hygiene are a few contributing factors among others. Bioenergetics resolves the issue. Otherwise, i prescribe a mixture of kaopectate and xylocaine viscous as an expectorant to relieve the pain. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I've had one big ulcer near my throat for over a week. When should I start worrying? Hurts like a mofo.
Speech disability: An oral surgeon ENT needs to evaluate your ulcers. They can rx a mouth rinse that is a temporary fix. Dental elixir 123/ miracle mouth rinse, is a formulation of benadry/ vicous lidocaine/ and malox. It only numbs the throat .Nothing else. Good luck with the speech. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for tight throat feeling
- Ulcer on the back of the throat
- Remedy for itchy ears and throat
- Home remedies for blisters in the throat
- How to get rid of throat ulcers?
- How long do throat ulcers last?
- I have a sore throat and ulcers in my mouth its very painful what can i do
- Dry nose and throat remedies
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online