Doctor insights on:
Throat Ulcer Remedies
I have been diagnostic throat ulcer! now is taking anti-inflammation IV drugs, but the ulcer never gone! any other treatment for me?
Tmd bioenergetics: Usually some stress is a trigger. Lack of sleep, poor nutrition, studying for finals, and poor oral hygiene are a few contributing factors among others. Bioenergetics resolves the issue. Otherwise, i prescribe a mixture of kaopectate and xylocaine viscous as an expectorant to relieve the pain. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Ive had, what seems to be an ulcer sitting at the back of my throat for over a week now. What should I do?
Aphthous ulcer: Aphthous ulcers(canker sore) are the most common cause of ulcers seen in the mouth area. The exact cause is unknown but they are not infectious or contagious. Some of the contributing factors are stress, genetics, injury to mouth, changes in hormone levels. Oragel is OTC gel for pain relief. Triamcinolone in Orabase is an Rx that can speed healing see: http://bit.ly/1ySZhAy ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I've had one big ulcer near my throat for over a week. When should I start worrying? Hurts like a mofo.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for tight throat feeling
- Ulcer on the back of the throat
- Remedy for itchy ears and throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of throat ulcers?
- How long do throat ulcers last?
- I have a sore throat and ulcers in my mouth its very painful what can i do
- Dry nose and throat remedies
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online