Doctor insights on:
Throat Ulcer Remedies
I have been diagnostic throat ulcer! now is taking anti-inflammation IV drugs, but the ulcer never gone! any other treatment for me?
Needs biopsy: Needs biopsy to assure not underlying cause. If that does not provide answer, evaluation by a rheumatologist may help. Unusual diseases, such as behcet syndrome would be considered. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tmd bioenergetics: Usually some stress is a trigger. Lack of sleep, poor nutrition, studying for finals, and poor oral hygiene are a few contributing factors among others. Bioenergetics resolves the issue. Otherwise, i prescribe a mixture of kaopectate and xylocaine viscous as an expectorant to relieve the pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've had one big ulcer near my throat for over a week. When should I start worrying? Hurts like a mofo.
Now: You should get seen to see why you have a large ulcer there. Certain conditions like herpes can cause oral ulcers there and can be treated with medications to lessen the pain and speed healing. ...Read more
QUESTION UNCLEAR?: Not sure where the ulcers are exactly? In your throat? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for tight throat feeling
- Ulcer on the back of the throat
- Remedy for itchy ears and throat
- Home remedies for blisters in the throat
- How to get rid of throat ulcers?
- How long do throat ulcers last?
- I have a sore throat and ulcers in my mouth its very painful what can i do
- Dry nose and throat remedies
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online for free