Doctor insights on:
Throat Hurts When I Swallow
Sore throat, hurts when i swallow.No fever, im taking meds 4 a uti.Should i tell my dr, so i can get some penicillin, or should antibiotic for UTI help?
Sore throat, hurts when i swallow. Upper throat and left jaw pain. Bit of fever and headache. Achy tightness in chest, slight coughing. Any ideas?
GERD: In the absence of true inflammatory disease of the throat (viral or bacterial infections that need a proper diagnosis), one of the most common causes of recurrent sore throats in any age group is lpr or laryngeal-pharyngeal reflux. This was formerly known as high reflux and is the reflux of stomach acid into the upper esophagus causing sore throat, voice changes and cough. Need diagnosis. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My throat hurts when i swallow.As if there is something inside.What medicine to take.Suffering from cold also?
I coughed- just once to clear my throat and now my throat hurts when I swallow or eat something dry like toast...what could this be?
Throat pain: your cough may have caused some acid from your stomach to regurgitate into your throat/pharynx causing irritation. Unless you are having persistent cough or sore throat it's probably not concerning. I would avoid very hot liquids which can also irritate your throat. Feel better! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- My throat and ear hurts when i swallow
- My throat hurts when i swallow saliva
- Why does my throat hurt when i swallow?
- Hurts when i swallow but not a sore throat
- My throat hurts when i swallow
- My throat only hurts when i swallow
- The back of my throat hurts when i swallow
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free