Doctor insights on:
Neck: Hard to answer from the symptoms. Front of neck? back? ...Read more
LAP: Infection typically makes your throat glands to swell. ...Read more
I have inflamed throat glands , but my right one has a hole in it, is this a sign of tonsillitis ? What do I have ? It's painful!
Cold: Yes. Infection of any kind be it bacterial or viral can cause swollen glands and a sore throat. If your symptoms resolve but your glands remain swollen after several months you should just have it checked out by a physician but swollen glands are very common and not usually concerning when you are sick. ...Read more
What would cause my body to be sore, my gums and right throat glands to swell and my throat to be sore?
What could it mean with you have swollen throat glands, with real pain to eat dringk swallow for 9 days and you have a cold?
Infection?: It is not uncommon to have a head cold which will often cause sore throat and swollen glands but this will start to settle down in 5-10 days. If your have any fever and your throat is not startingto feel better with less pain now, then a visit to your doctor is needed urgently either via an er today or your dcotror can see you in his office over the weekend. ...Read more
I throat gland on the left hurts but is not swollen. What does that mean? No fever no throat pain.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dry cough sore throat swollen glands
- How to get rid of a swollen gland in the throat?
- Sore throat and swollen glands on one side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen glands in neck sore throat no fever
- Sore throat earache headache swollen glands
- White tongue sore throat swollen glands
- Sore throat cough no fever swollen glands
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online