Doctor insights on:
Throat Feels Like Its Burning
Woke up in middle of night feeling like I swallowed something. Throat feels raw with inflamed and burning feeling. What could cause this feeling?
Nite sore throat: If you have other symptoms such as fever and aches you may be developing a cold. If this is a recurring pattern you may be a mouth breather. Mouth breathers experience dryness of the mouth and throat while sleeping. Keep a cup of water at the bedside if you have this type of breathing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See a doctor: Answers on healthtap aren't intended for individual treatment, prescription or diagnosis. ...Read more
When i stay up late at night like 2-3 then i feel burning or irritation in the throat. why is that ??
I have a burning senation in my throat and it gets worse when breathing. Feels like throat is closing when I try to swallowWhy could this be happening?
I'm 27 weeks prego, cut as much acid as possible out of my diet, but my throat feels like burning constantly, and flares up every 5 minutes - normal?
Reflux of pregnancy: This is the time in the pregnancy when heartburn or gastric reflux can become a real problem. Please talk to your doctor because there are medications that can help that are safe in pregnancy. Good luck. ...Read more
A mouthful of juice went down the wrong way, it felt like it was burning and now I can feel it in my throat. It just feels weird now :/ ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if your stomach feels like its burning?
- My scalp feels like its burning
- Why does my leg feel like its burning?
- My head feels like its burning
- My neck feels like its burning
- What does it mean when you eat and your stomach feels like its burning?
- Chest feels like its burning
- Shoulder feels like its burning
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online for free