Doctor insights on:
What could it be if my throats been bad for 2 weeks and the pain keeps changing to different sides?
Need more info: If you have stuffy nose plus a mild sore thrat, a virus is most likely. If you always are hoarse, you need to have someone look at your vocal cords. The pain changing sides is not unusual in viral sore throats. If you have swollen lymph nodes strep throat more likely needing antibiotics. If you have trouble breathing or swallowing, get checked asap! ...Read more
When i eat meats it gets stuck going down. My family has a history of this and have had to have their throats stretched and surgery.
Go to Doctor: I appreciate your question but the only possible answer is obvious. You need to go to the doctor. You very well may need to see a gastroenterologist for scoping. ...Read more
Not advised: Typically if your baby is experiencing a runny nose, the mucus can be removed using gentle suction and nasal saline. It is best not to try to remove mucus from the back of the baby's throat, since this can cause gagging and irritation. Having your child stay well hydrated during an illness is important and helps to keep the mucus loose. The illness should last only 7-10 days. ...Read more
No: nothing about this seems healthy. You need to seek professional medical help in person ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ucus in throat won't go away
- Ucus at back of throat won't go away
- Why do i get a sore throat after drinking alcohol?
- Why do i have red dots at the back of my throat?
- Bumps on the back of my tongue and sore throat
- Can you get strep throat without tonsils?
- Left side of throat hurts to swallow
- Feels like i have a hair in my throat
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online