Doctor insights on:
Thought Provoking Preschoolers Activities With Blocks
Tonight getting stabbing pains in my left chest and side. I can't seem to provoke it. It just comes in intervals about every 2-5 min. More frequently?
Is it the caffeine in tea that puts it on the "to avoid" list when you're suffering from GERD that is provoking sob and chronic bronchospasm cough?
My tummy hurts a lot. Last night, I just ate some chicken & cooked vegetables. Could the 10 mg lexapro (escitalopram) be provoking this pain?
Besides constipation, only side-effect of Effexor (venlafaxine) (150mg for GAD) is vivid, anxiety-provoking dreams. Gone from 1 biweekly to daily! Lower dose?
Anxiety, Aging: I understand your Anxiety. At age 65, many people go through Anxiety due to aging, medical problems, loss of loved ones, loneliness, neglect from children, retirement and finances. Effexor (venlafaxine) can cause constipation and abnormal dreams. Sprycel and Flomax can cause insomnia. Lack of effectiveness with Effexor (venlafaxine) 150mg/day indicates need to see a Psychiatrist for Therapy, other medications, Relaxation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Patriotic playgroup activity for preschoolers
- Alphabet letter activities for preschoolers
- Opening and closing activities for preschool
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fruit activities for preschool
- Balancing activities for preschoolers
- Fire safety activities for preschoolers
- Bug science activities for preschoolers
- Health fitness activities for preschoolers