Doctor insights on:
Is it normal for your adam's apple to not be centered? Just noticed mines a bit to the left. Why would this be?
Generally midline: Most of the time the adam's apple (a part of your voicebox) should be in the midline and not off to one side. I would get checked out to make sure there isn't something pushing the voicebox off to one side. It is possible yours is just a bit more prominent on one side but i think it's better safe than sorry. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to alter your body shape using exercise? For example to go from an apple shape to more of an hourglass.
I have a knot forming directly above my Adam's apple,noticed it tonight and it is getting hard, about half a penny big.I work in sun all day too.
Adam's apple: Hi, It could be an enlarged Thyroid or a swollen gland. Please see your provider for a neck exam. ...Read more
What should I do if I have oas to apples and i'm going apple picking with my bf tomorrow is there anything i can take?
Don't eat them.: there are no proven benefits to eating apple seeds, and there is some theoretical concern, especially if they are eaten in large quantities. They contain a substance called amygdalin, which can break down into cyanide and sugar. This can be poisonous. Given the lack of any beneficial effect, apple seeds should be avoided. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is apple cider vinegar bad for your liver?
- Pain around adams apple
- Pain on left side of adams apple
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Grapefruit honey and apple cider vinegar drink
- Does apple cider cause diarrhea?
- Drinking apple cider vinegar before bed
- Can apple cider vinegar damage the stomach or esophagus?
- Sore adam's apple when swallowing