Doctor insights on:
Third Trimester Of Pregnancy Upset Stomach
Can i sleep on my stomach in the third trimester? Or will it hurt the baby? I'm approaching 33 weeks.
If Comfortable: As long as your pregnancy is proceeding normally and you and the baby are doing well you can sleep in any position that works best for your comfort. Many women in their third trimester still sleep on their tummy, often propped with body pillows. Getting sleep at this stage of pregnancy is most important and finding your best comfy way to do this is what counts. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Since 3rd trimester of my pregnancy i get these sharp pain in the middle of my upper abdomen which travels to the back. I had baby but stillget pain.
Just started 3rd trimester, and sex causes some cramping in abdomen making it uncomfortable and a bit painful. Should i also be concerned for the baby?
Sleep issues: Let's be realistic. I don't think anything would be entirely helpful, but...Try to go to bed at the same time. Make sure your bed is comfortable. Try not to fill your stomach before bedtime as women tend to have heartburn and reflux in late pregnancy. A warm relaxing bath may help. Gentle back rub may be relaxing. Sometimes you may need take occasional medication such as Benadryl if insomnia bad. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pregnancy upset stomach third trimester
- Stomach pain in third trimester of pregnancy
- Stomach pain during third trimester of pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stomach pain diarrhea pregnancy third trimester
- Leaking amniotic fluid during third trimester of pregnancy
- Is an upset stomach a sign of pregnancy?
- Diarrhea during third trimester of pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online