Doctor insights on:
Third Trimester Belly Heavy And Sore
Can i sleep on my stomach in the third trimester? Or will it hurt the baby? I'm approaching 33 weeks.
If Comfortable: As long as your pregnancy is proceeding normally and you and the baby are doing well you can sleep in any position that works best for your comfort. Many women in their third trimester still sleep on their tummy, often propped with body pillows. Getting sleep at this stage of pregnancy is most important and finding your best comfy way to do this is what counts. ...Read more
Just started 3rd trimester, and sex causes some cramping in abdomen making it uncomfortable and a bit painful. Should i also be concerned for the baby?
I had a baby 11 months ago, should I still have rib pain like i did in my 3rd trimester? I feel sore like i worked out. Worse in morning and at night.
I was stroking my belly to get baby to move n my nails were sharp & I scratched myself theres a red mark. Can it harm bub? 3rd trimester
During the 3rd trimester, I noticed a woman's belly ripple or move quite obviously when baby moved. Does this only happen to some women? Like thin?
Can lifting heavy objects in third trimester cause placenta abruption ? Does it affect the baby in any way or just affect me ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sore belly during third trimester
- Itchy belly during third trimester
- Sore breasts during third trimester
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sore throat during third trimester
- Only clitoris itchy and sore during third trimester
- Sore abdomen during pregnancy third trimester
- Sore throat during pregnancy third trimester
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online