Doctor insights on:
Thigh Rash Causes
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Lots of causes...: ...Including allergy to diapers or baby wipes or moisturizing cream, or direct irritation by harsh soap. Could also be a virus, which is sometimes accompanied by a fever, but not always. There are other, more exotic causes; your quickest solution is to see your pediatrician or a dermatologist and get a precise diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
Reduce the cause: It is important to determine the cause of the rash. If due to a fungal infection, the appropriate antibiotic will produce success. If moisture accumulates within skin folds, using powders to keep the skin dry will provide relief. Choosing breathable, less restrictive clothing will be helpful. ...Read more
I have an inner thigh rash and it really itches and i can't stop myself from itching it! . Is there any way to stop it?!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of heat rash on thighs
- Causes of itchy rash on thighs
- What causes rash on inner thighs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy rash on inner thigh
- Causes of red rash on inner thigh
- Causes of rash and red spots on inner thigh
- Pregnant red rash thighs stomach causes
- Talk to a dermatologist online