Doctor insights on:
Thieves Household Cleaner
Not dangerous: You should be diluting the bleach and not using it full strength. It is safe and is an excellent disinfectant. ...Read more
Dilute bleach: A 1:10 dilution of bleach in a spray bottle is inexpensive and effective. ...Read more
Used a household cleaner containing bleach several hours ago. Plenty of ventilation & fresh air since. Still smell bleach & have headache, what now?
The Meaner Cleaner: In the most general sense substances that have a high pH(more alkaline)can penetrate deeper into tissues compared to the low pH(acidic).With regards to your skin(epidermis)that penetration isn't too far but far enough for that smell to linger on for several hours.Soaking in a bath or time in the shower will help.Since you don't have a cough I suspect the headache is an indirect result of it all. ...Read more
Scabies: There is no need to apply insecticides to clothing, bedding or environmental surfaces. All bedding, towels, and clothes used by the scabies-infested individuals should be washed in hot water and a typical laundry detergent. Clothes and bedding that can not be washed should be dry cleaned or left open and unused for 3-4 days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What do you recommend if I have a hepa air cleaner with ionizerwill this kill and/or neutralize household mold?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Household cleaners and pregnancy
- Tsp cleaner and pregnancy
- Can you bleach your teeth with household bleach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swallowed harpic toilet cleaner
- Good household items to masterbate with
- I drink harpic toilet cleaner what will happen
- What household medication causes deep sleep that is safe for children?
- Talk to a environmental health specialist online for free