Doctor insights on:
Thick Sticky Vaginal Discharge
Yes: It's normal for women to have discharge every day of their cycle. If the discharge doesn't smell foul and there's no itching than it's likely normal discharge. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Is it normal to have white thick sticky odourless vaginal discharge after 6 days of period?Last day i found 1 small white worm from vagina also. :(
Discharge: With annoying discharge and worms i would definitely advise to go and see your doctor for an evaluation. ...Read more
Normal functioning: The vagina will secrete a clear or sticky discharge that is non itching nor malodorous. It is part of normal physiology in response to a variety of factors including sexual stimulation. ...Read more
I am having vaginal discharge its white in color and is long structured having thick mass in end ; non sticky … what's that? I had med name skif.
What to do if I have an abnormal amount of vaginal discharge all the sudden that is thick and white, but has no stinky odor.?
Most likely yes: Clear thick mucus-like discharge is typical of ovulatory mucous. People often describe it as looking like egg white. That said, if your discharge has a funny odor, you have any itching or pain, or you could have been exposed to a sexually transmitted infection, then you should get checked out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have brown sticky thick discharge?
- Thick sticky white discharge before period
- Thick white creamy vaginal discharge
- Brown sticky vaginal discharge
- Thick white creamy vaginal discharge during pregnancy
- Thick white sticky mucus discharge
- Clear sticky vaginal discharge
- Can having a thick creamy white vaginal discharge be a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free