Doctor insights on:
Thick Cough Syrup
I have had this coughing for the past 3 mnths, dark green, slightly hard and thick follows. Went to local doctor and gave just cough syrup. Nofever?
Took second dose of cough syrup and hour and a half before I was supposed to by mistake? Is this bad?
Sometimes: Expiration dates are typically meant to be used as a guideline for how long the ingredients are considered "shelf-stable." you can often safely use things that have expired for about 6 months past their date but if you are unsure you should ask your physician or your pharmacist. ...Read more
Maybe: Some cough syrups contain Codeine which is a type of narcotic. These are by prescription only and should be used only under the direction of your physician for short periods of time due to the risk of dependenc. The over the counter cough syrups will not result in mood changes--up or down. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of cough syrups containing codeine
- Names of prescription cough syrup
- Coughing up thick green phlegm
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where to get actavis cough syrup
- Coughing up thick hard mucus
- Cough syrup without codeine
- Ascoril cough syrup
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free