Doctor insights on:
Thick Clear Jelly Like Discharge Symptom Of Early Pregnancy
White/clear thick jelly like discharge.. is this an early sign of pregnancy as I had un-protected sex about 2 weeks ago?
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
I have had clear, thick, sticky discharge for a week with no odor. My husband and i are trying to conceive. Is this an early sign of pregnancy?
Due to start my period in 3 days have been having a clear /thick discharge? Is that an early sign of pregnancy?
Maybe: See answer.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not Pregnancy: Nope. Not in any way.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thick clear jelly like discharge pregnancy
- Thick jelly like discharge during early pregnancy
- Thick clear jelly like discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clear jelly like discharge early pregnancy
- Thick clear jelly discharge pregnancy
- I got clear jelly like discharge is that a early sign of pregnancy
- Thick clear jelly discharge
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online