Doctor insights on:
They Want To Do Autopsy On My Stillborn But It Is My Precious Baby Shoudl I
Up to you.: An autopsy may be able to rule out congenital abnormalities that were not known. An autopsy and placenta exam may determine if an infection caused the death of the baby. Sometimes an autopsy will not be able to come up with a definitive cause of death. So it is up to you if you would like the death to be investigated further, with the understanding that an answer still may not be determined. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
An autopsy is an examination of an individual after death to ascertain the cause of death. It can be a complete examination of all organs or a focussed examination of one (or several) organ(s). It may involve gross examination (features obvious to the naked eye) as well as microscopic examination of dissected tissues. The results are often released in the form ...Read more
Depends: An autopsy may be able to rule out congenital abnormalities that were not known while in the womb. Additionally an autopsy and placenta exam may determine if an infection caused the death of the baby. Sometimes an autopsy will not be able to come up with a definitive cause of death. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
After autopsy report on stillborn there was a blood clot found in umbilical cord, but doctor said it was post mortem, is it possible?
I encourage them to: The pregnancy creates the expectation and preparation for an outcome. Many don't understand how mothers can cope with this event, and I have seen many different reactions over the years. I do encourage the parents to visualize and hold the baby.Without doing so, mom's can be haunted by what baby may have looked like, and have recurrent nightmares that include deformities and other imagined events. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm 19w. All my tests have been perfect but convinced my baby will be still born. Am i being realistic. Been reading 1 in 200 births are stillborn?
Time to talk: Statistically 4% of all pregnancies have some unexpected outcome.This includes all unforeseen clefts, premature deliveries, down syndrome, respiratory distress, etc. That leaves a 96% success rate for a normal outcome to all who travel that road. If you are focused on this issue it may be you need to do some couch work with a therapist. It is not unusual to worry about this to some degree. ...Read more
I gave birth to my stillborn son on 25th april 2013 we really want another baby when is it recommended to try again?
3 mos: Wait at least 3 months to allow your body to return to normal and then try again. ...Read more
I had a stillborn 4 wks ago. Ferretin level is 33. Do I need an oral supplement before trying for another baby?im not sure of previous ferretin level
I gave birth to my stillborn baby boy feb/03 everysince then I've been having this pain in my in my lower back on the right side feels internal?
Please Clarify: February 2003 was eleven and a half years ago. You would have been twelve years old. Have you not been examined by a physician since then? Have you not brought this pain and symptoms to a physician in person in eleven years? You will not find any answer to your question on the internet. You need an examination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i want to eat my baby?
- What do i do if i want to wean my baby off of formula?
- Me and my husband want a baby what do i need to do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My tubes are tied but i want another baby
- I want to know the gender of my baby
- I want to know the gender of my unborn baby
- What should i do if my 6 month baby does not want to drink any form of formula?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free