Doctor insights on:
Thesis Statement For Effects Of Diabetes
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
Many problems: Untreated or uncontrolled diabetes can lead to kidney disease/failure, retinopathy and possible blindness, impotence (erectile dysfunction), gastroparesis (severe stomach pain and vomitting due to inadequate emptying), foot ulcers and risk of amputation of toes or legs, neuropathy (pins-and-needles sensation mostly in arms & legs), heart disease and possible heart attack & stroke, infection, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Improved Blood Sugar: By tablets I am assuming you are on an oral diabetic medication. The primary effect is lowered blood sugar levels and improved health when used properly. Adverse effects are numerous, and your pharmacist and doctor can help you with this. However, common side-effects include nausea (any pill can cause this), an allergic reaction, and excessively low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Side effects: You must report this to your doctor who will then decide what options to consider. ...Read more
Are there any insurance premium effects if you have ask to be tested for diabetes and the tests say you don't have it?
No should not: I do not believe so.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hypoglycemia: Overdose of either Insulin or some oral agents for diabetes causes hypoglycemia or low blood sugar. This can lead to altered mental status or coma in some cases. It should be treated rapidly with glucose containing foods or liquids to bring blood sugar up. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do the effects of a fleet enema last for?
- What are the side effects of cortisone shots for mortons neuroma?
- The effects of testosterone boosters for teens
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Long term effects of low testosterone levels for a 19 year old
- Side effects of gestational diabetes glucose test
- Side effects of a spinal block for a c-section
- What are the solutions for negative effects of peer pressure?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free