Doctor insights on:
These Organisms Break Down Material Into Nutrients For Food Producers
Nutrients means the substance provide the organic raw material to other organism, here what does organic raw material means?
Organic substances,: unlike minerals, are carbon-based compounds derived from plants or animals. In pop culture, "organic" refers to food or livestock grown or raised without man-made pesticides, herbicides or other chemicals like antibiotics. Raw materials are the basic substances that make up more complex substances. For example, flour, yeast & water are the raw materials used for making bread. Hope this helps! ...Read more
1. An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life. 2. A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living ...Read more
They don't: Vegetarians are humans with the same digestive capacity as other humans. There are animals known as ruminants, like cows, that have an extra stomach in which bacteria help them break down the cell walls from plants like grass. People can't get nutrition from grass, even if they become vegetarian. Vegetarians eat fruits, vegetables, and plants that are edible to all humans. ...Read more
Nutrition: It is okay to eat any time, as the food is used by the body for maintenance and repair. ...Read more
That would be all: All organisms, every living thing on planet earth, requires some form of food and a proper environment for growth, and for staying alive if no longer growing. Soe organisms can become spores or seeds, in a dried-up or dormant way, and don't need food umntil they sprout, hatch, or otherwise come back to life. ...Read more
What steps should I take to benefit from the nutrients i'm eating, what food do I have to eat with it?
Mixed diet: Eating a mixed diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils, low fat milk products; low in saturated fats; no tobacco and no more than one drink a day will help in maintaining good nutririon. Add excercise of about 30 minutes/day. See this site for more info. http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/tc/healthy-eating-overview. ...Read more
Liquids: If you for some reason can't take any solids then you can get your nutrients via liquid supplements such as milk shakes (boost for example), protein shakes. I would also take a daily multivitamin if you are able to take pills either whole or crushed. Of course of this is long term then you certainly need to explore more long term options. For a short time however these things could work. ...Read more
Please tell me the purpose of supplements if i can get all the nutrients i need from natural foods?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What helps break down food into nutrients during chemical digestion?
- Foods that break down uric acid
- The foods that break down belly fat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does acid break down food in the stomach?
- Organisms that make their own food
- Food web with 15 organisms
- Breaking down gallstones
- In food chains which organisms eat food producers