Doctor insights on:
Therapy Treatment Amenorrhea
Or absent periods may occur form a wide variety of reasons. It may be because you are not ovulating or because you are menopausal or because you have underlying medical problems that interfere with normal menstrual cycle (eg, thyroid). In some cases it may be anatomic like a congenital or developmental problem that ...Read more
What can cause primary amenorrhea in 16 year old? Genetic testing normal. Some breast budding. Has crohn's. Starting treatment with estrogen patches.
I was diagnosed with hypothalamic amenorrhoea, and my gynecologist prescribed me contraception pills. Is there any other treatment available?
How to treat young woman /26years old/ with osteoporosis and primary amenorhea. It is impossible to treat with hormonal therapy . Thanks.?
Amenorrhea?: Try to see u pcp for evaluation and work up and see what he recommend. ...Read more
Variable : From now until the next 10 years would be okay and dependent on your preference. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ultrasound therapy cause pain after treatment?
- Does treatment with radiation therapy cause oral thrush?
- Types of physical therapy treatment for occipital neuralgia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can enzyme therapy help with chronic kidney disease and dialysis treatment?
- Does inversion therapy work as a treatment for back pain?
- What is the physical therapy protocol in treatment of a total hip replacement?
- Physical therapy treatment for a parietal subdural hematoma
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free