Doctor insights on:
Therapy Exercises Sprained Hand
Gentle...: Once your symptoms start to improve, you should start trying to increase your motion, but gently. Increase the motion as tolerated. Once you have regained functional motion (able to do most activities) then start strengthening exercises to improve grasp and pinch. Wrist flexion extension exercises with light weight should be initiated last. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I fell down, and all my weight went on my right hand, I had a sprained hand, what kind of therapy can help?
How do I treat my sprained hand/wrist? After 6 weeks it is still gets painful? See a hand specialist?
Must be patient: Sprains of the hand, especially sprains of the small joints of the fingers, are typically stiff and sore for a number of months-it sometimes takes a year or more for the soreness to go away, and sometimes the swelling can be permanent. It is a good idea to get a sprain evaluated early to make sure nothing else is going on and to completely understand the condition. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some physical therapy exercises i can do for my sprained hand?
- Therapy putty hand exercises
- Hand wrist therapy exercises
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Physical therapy exercises for stiff ankles after a sprain
- Physical therapy exercises for sprained knee ligaments
- Physical therapy exercises for a fractured hand
- Occupational therapy exercises for hand eye coordination
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free