Doctor insights on:
Therapy Exercises Deltoid
Many: Front and lateral shoulder raises work the anterior and medial deltoid. Certain rows work the posterior deltoid. Use a resistance band or a very light weight and don't over do. You really need someone to teach you this stuff in person, hands on, so you don't get injured. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I seemed to have strained my deltoid muscle in my right arm. How long does it take to heal and would physical therapy help?
Usually weeks: Depending on how bad the injury, it can take weeks, or even longer. Especially as we get older, our risk for muscle injuries and the time it takes to recover both increase. Physical therapy is definitely helpful, as is resting and avoiding activities that make it hurt more. Good luck. ...Read more
What treatment is recommended to treat ice pack freezer burn on side deltoid with a few blisters inside discolored skin that is numb and tingly?
Heat initially: If this frostbite injury just happened, reheat the skin by immersing in warm water. If this happened more than a few hours ago, protect the skin from drying out by applying vaseline then a gauze dressing. Try to keep the blisters intact. If they pop, leave the blister tops in place, cover with vaseline and a gauze dressing. ...Read more
How to relieve tension in neck and throughout back without massage? Any tips for at home consistent therapy or exercises?
Biofeedback can: be helpful for muscle pain as well as for the anxiety and depression seen in your history. It is natural and non-invasive and can empower you to manage these conditions w/out the machines eventually. Peace and good health. Please see a licensed professional such as a clinical psychologist who specializes in biofeedback. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some physical therapy exercises for the deltoid?
- Physical therapy exercises deltoid
- What are some physical therapy exercises for a torn meniscus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mallet finger therapy exercises
- What are some good physical therapy exercises to do for a torn meniscus?
- Occupational therapy exercises for a fractured wrist
- Physical therapy exercises for brachial plexus injuries
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free