Doctor insights on:
Theo 24 Methylxanthine Agent
Methylxanthine: This class of drugs is called methylxanthines and are typically given today as oral pills. They may improve the contractions of the diaphragm and also improve a patients response to bronchodilators like albuterol. Side effects can include nausea, vomiting, tremor and fast heart rate. ...Read more
From sports: Because using them is cheating. Many are useful in clinical medicine. ...Read more
None: None that i know of.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Methylxanthine agent asthma agent
- Theo 24
- Slo bid methylxanthine agent
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get a 24 inch waist?
- Average weight for a 24 year old female
- Taking 2 claritin in 24 hours
- How much ibuprofen can i take in 24 hours?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free