Doctor insights on:
Ear Swelling: Swelling may be a sign of infection. See your primary care doctor or an ENT doctor for evaluation. ...Read more
I got my tragus pierced about 3 months ago and it still hurts and it still is getting the crusties on it. Why?
Maybe....: Because your tragus was never meant to be pierced! Seriously, it sounds like you might have a bit of an infection going on. You could also be reacting to the metal in the piercing. Keep it clean, I like using peroxide and then dabs of neosporin myself. Get it checked out. I do find that for some people, the "crusties" without infection can persist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in the tragus of the ear
- Sharp intermittent pain around the tragus
- What is the use of medofed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can the dent in my head heal?
- How to get the best orgasm?
- What are the signs of arthritis?
- Is sepsis the same as strep?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online