Doctor insights on:
The Top Of My Foot Is Swollen And Sore
Ant bit top of middle toe....now the toe and the top of my foot has swollen where sore to walk or bend used benedryl (cream n oral) and not helped.
I slipped down a couple steps yesterday. My left foot is swollen tender and discolored on the top. Is it a sprain or broken?
Walk the Walk: Maybe both! If you can walk on it, it's probably a sprain or a small fracture-but if it's swollen and tender and discolored it's a moot point.Go get it examined and maybe x-ray'd.You don't want to walk too much on an injury that looks like that without finding out what's going on inside.Chances are you might get away with it but if after 2-3 days it's not getting better or is the same, see a doc. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My left foot is swollen and sore. It started six months ago. I'm confined to my home. Mri show fluid. I also have as. What can I do to start walking?
Physical therapy: Is a good place to start.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ice skating yesterday, and now the side of my foot is swollen and very sore. What happened inside the skate?
I was bit by something on the outside of my left ankle 2 months ago. It stung very bad for about 15 min then itched. Yes i did scratch. There was no noticeable sore than or now but the back of my foot is swollen on both sides. It's not red just swollen.
My right foot is swollen which is abnormal for me because I usually do not swell. It's tender to touch along with the foot, what could this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The top of my foot is swollen and bruised
- Why is the roof of my mouth swollen and sore?
- Top of my foot hurts and is swollen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The top of my foot is swollen
- Why is the top of my foot sore?
- The top of my ear is swollen and blistered
- The outside of my vagina is very sore and i have some burning
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free