Doctor insights on:
The Perfect Weight For Your Height And Age
My weight is 79 kg , height is nearly 1.7c so what is the perfect weight for me ? Also I am using green tea triple fat burner what else do u recomend?
You can't really be : 1.7 cm !. I am assuming you are almost 5 feet 6 inches (; that you meant meters). A smack dab in the middle weight would be 63 kg with upper limits being 69 kg. To lose weight you need to exercise and watch calories with a healthy nutrition plan. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: 106 ( for five feet) then add 6 pounds for each inch above five feet. So, 106 plus 36 = 142 now take into account frame size- 142 is for a small frame 156 for a medium frame 170 for a large frame. ...Read more
Go see your doctor: You're packing 72 pounds? On a 5'7" frame? You must be emaciated! you need to go see your family doctor immediately. Are you getting enough to eat? Are you exercising excessively? Are you making yourself throw up? Do you have cancer or some chronic infection like hiv/aids? Or an overactive thyroid? Regardless, your doctor needs to examine you to help you gain weight. Just curious but why 132 lbs? ...Read more
Around 130 pounds: A person 5 feet 6 inches tall can weigh around 130 pounds, give or take. ...Read more
Gender?: Sorry - need your gender to answer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The healthy weight for your age and height
- Perfect height and weight for a woman
- Perfect male height and weight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the right weight for your height and age?
- Weight you should be for your age and height
- Appropriate weight for your height and age overweight
- What is the perfect body weight to height?
- The perfect weight for your height