Doctor insights on:
The Perfect Weight For Your Height
My weight is 79 kg , height is nearly 1.7c so what is the perfect weight for me ? Also I am using green tea triple fat burner what else do u recomend?
You can't really be : 1.7 cm !. I am assuming you are almost 5 feet 6 inches (; that you meant meters). A smack dab in the middle weight would be 63 kg with upper limits being 69 kg. To lose weight you need to exercise and watch calories with a healthy nutrition plan. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: 106 ( for five feet) then add 6 pounds for each inch above five feet. So, 106 plus 36 = 142 now take into account frame size- 142 is for a small frame 156 for a medium frame 170 for a large frame. ...Read more
Check With....: Check with your doctors or look at the cdc ( center for disease control ) website for standard numbers.Remember that there is a large variation. ...Read more
Eat, eat, eat.: You can gain calories by just eating more food. People tend to gain weight with meat because it's more calorie-dense than other foods, but you'd gain more weight by just eating more of less calorie-dense foods. Just keep it healthy - there's a difference between gaining muscle weight and just getting fat. And exercise as well, so you gain lean mass and not just get fat. Height is predetermined. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Perfect male height and weight
- What is the perfect body weight to height?
- What is the perfect weight for my height?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the perfect height and weight for a woman?
- Perfect breast size for height and weight
- What is my perfect weight for my height and age?
- How to calculate my perfect weight based on my height?
- The perfect weight for your height and age