Doctor insights on:
The Lower Abdomen Sprain
Multiple causes: Multiple medical conditions can lead to lower of abdominal pain, including: suprapubic cystitis (urinary tract infection), pancreatitis, meckel's diverticulitis, mesenteric adenitis, nephrolithiasis (kidney stone), or musculoskeletal strain/sprain. You should consult with your primary care physician if the symptoms worsen or persist. ...Read more
Not enough data: Too many possible diagnoses, from benign muscle sprains to severe deadly conditions. Any persistent abdominal pain of moderate to severe intensity should be evaluated in person by a physician. Concerning symptoms include fever, nausea and vomiting, cold sweats, distention (bloating), lack of bowel movements or severe diarrhea. These need immediate attention. ...Read more
For the first time in September got a uti. I am 45. i noticed today that when i cough randomly i feel some discomfort light pain in lower abdomen.
Pain in lower abdomen hip sharp as tho separation of leg from body won't support weight. What could this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a sharp pain in the lower abdomen while urinating?
- Will a lower back injury cause pain in the abdomen and groin area
- What causes fluttering in the lower abdomen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tingling in the lower abdomen
- What does it mean to have pain in the lower right abdomen?
- What causes movement in the lower abdomen?
- What does pain in the lower right abdomen mean?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free