Doctor insights on:
The Left Arm Sprain
What kind of shoulder sprain are we talking about here? I have recently had an accident involving a steel wire and a hard hit to my shoulder, and now, whenever i try to lift my left arm, i can't.
-R used interchangeably. They refer 2 injuries 2 mucles & ligaments. 3 degrees: 1=tweaked or hurts but no harm no foul, 2=damage 2 the structure with some bleeding & prolonged pain,but with ice, time , rest,& activity modification they heal over a few weeks,3=a complete disruption such as an ACL tear. If this happens in a muscle body, there's no repair available, painful, ...Read more
See below: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
A sprain is a medical term that describes an injury to soft tissue structures in the area. Common examples are a lumbar sprain, in which you might injure muscles in your back; or an ankle sprain in which you could injure ligaments about the ankle. Sprains can be from mild to severe, and so ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dogs lethargy
- 6 months old baby feeding
- Is there any causes of uncontrolled hypertension?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When will my baby be able to roll over
- Taking prilosec while pregnant
- Parkinson s disease facts
- Lower back stretches for pain
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free