Doctor insights on:
The Health Benefits Of Pepperoncini
Listen to your body: Wikipedia has a number of possibilities and other sites as well. There is an entire book devoted to health benefits. The caution to start with a very low dose that would be used in cooking as a spice is wise. With a slow increase you can to see how you personally respond. ...Read more
Glad you asked!: To get the benefits you need pure dark chocolate. Cacao contains phenylethylamine (amphetimine-like effect) theobromine(jitter-free stimulant that is toxic to domestic animals) epicatechin (antioxidant - strengthen cell membranes) and polyphenols-anti-inflammatory enzymes) so a positive effect on blood pressure, digestion and glucose metabolism. But high in calories, most candy bars won't do this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pepper tree leaves: http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/black_pepper.htmlGet a more detailed answer ›
Multiple benefits: Ginger can help in nausea ; vomiting related to pregnancy, motion sickness, after surgery, and chemotherapy. It's also anti-inflammatory and may help joint pain in osteoarthritis. http://tinyurl.com/n4wuj8w some research also supports benefits type 2 diabetes -- improving Insulin sensitivity, lipid profiles, and certain markers of inflammation. http://tinyurl.com/md5ur3u. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are pepperoncini peppers healthy?
- Health benefits of estrogen
- Health benefits risks of ashwaganda
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Health benefits of probiotic supplements
- What are the health benefits of calcium?
- Lemon juice health benefit
- Health benefits garlic powder
- Vitamins nutrients and health benefits of pepperoncinis