Doctor insights on:
The Fingers In My Left Hand Get Numb Sometimes What Could This Be
My fingers have been numb for weeks on my left hand. Especially my middle finger. Why is this and how can I get feeling back?
Neurologic issue: Sounds like a problem with your neck (cervical disk problem) or the brachial plexus in your neck, ...Read more
While using my mobile phone, my left hand's pinky and ring fingers get tingly and numb. I rarely use these fingers. What's happening to my ulnar nerve?
Numbness in my pinky and ring finger on my left hand for about a month now. Starting to get pain that goes up my arm and hand cramping.
Numb and cramp: These are not normal things to be happening and certainly for the length of time you stated. Go see your doctor now. ...Read more
The tip of my middle finger on my left hand feels numb. I had Intervertebral Discectomy done on Dec 29, 2015. Could it be related?
Hi I was a little worried about this numb feeling in my left hand on the side of pinky finger going down that side but it is only my left hand?
Ulnar neuropathy?: The symptoms you describe are typical for trouble with the ulnar nerve. This is the nerve that travels along the inner elbow and causes the 'funny bone' sensation when the elbow is hit in a certain way. Sometimes the nerve can get pinched in the elbow and surgery can relieve the pressure. An EMG/NCS test can determine if this is what is going on. Good luck! ...Read more
Left hand & last three fingers are numb all the time. Having pain in hand. I am taking only dinner. What are the causes.
Neuropathy: This could be ulnar nerve compression causing numbness or pain in the ring finger and pinkie finger. See your doctor for an exam and assess for nerve compression at the elbow or armpit. Carpal tunnel syndrome can also be considered which is a nerve compression at the inside of the wrist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause a tingling in the fingers of my left hand that wont go away?
- My hips are in pain more my left then my right all the time what could this be
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be causing the skin on my hands to get dark spots?
- What could this tailbone pain that radiates to the left side of my rear be?
- Ive had a lump in the side of my neck for over a year what could this be
- I have numbness in my pinky what could be the cause of this
- I get very severe pains in the abdomen on the left hand side what could this be